Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Equitable Bank's Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is designed to help you manage your finances. Our HELOC gives you flexible access to your funds any time to help you finance large purchases, home renovations or unexpected home repairs. Or it may simply be your rainy day fund.
Whatever the occasion, Equitable Bank is here for you.
Lines of Credit
Equitable Bank's HELOC has a number of options for anyone looking to unlock equity in their residential property.
- Need a mortgage and a HELOC? Combine your first mortgage and HELOC at the same time with Equitable Bank. Or you can apply for a HELOC if you have an existing Equitable Bank mortgage.
- Have a mortgage elsewhere? You can use funds from your Equitable Bank HELOC to pay out your existing mortgage.
- Have you paid off your home? The Equitable Bank HELOC is available at any time if you are mortgage-free.
Do you need an easy way to access your funds? Your HELOC comes with an Equitable Bank Visa* Gold Access Card (Access Card) and personalized HELOC cheques to make accessing your funds convenient.
If you are interested in the Equitable Bank HELOC, please contact a professional mortgage broker to get started.
Benefits of the Equitable Bank HELOC
- No annual fee on your Access Card
- Complimentary initial set of HELOC cheques
- No standard processing fee on your HELOC cheques
- No fee for having a zero balance
- No fee for the current month's statement
- Monthly payment as low as interest-only
- Free online account access
Benefits of Your Access Card
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance: When you pay for a car rental with your Access Card, you can waive the collision damage coverage offered by the rental agency under certain circumstances subject to the conditions set out in the Certificate of Insurance.
- Health and Legal Assistance Services: Whether traveling or at home, you have a source to turn to when you need medical or legal information on a wide range of topics.
- Use your Access Card for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted1, and for cash advances from ATMs displaying the Visa and/or Plus logos2.